Finance & Accounting Internship
A student interested in becoming Dumpling Daughter’s Finance and Accounting Intern. We would like to find a Junior or Senior that has a strong grasp on basic accounting principals, finance, and business forecasting. This is a PAID internship for the right candidate. You will work directly with the President and the Head Accountant to gain practical hands-on experience, building business skills and cultivate learning with real-world problem solving.
- Review and learn company’s financial forecast and looks for ways to improve the model for quick and easy updating
- Work with our factory and CFO to develop a cash-flow forecast that will be used to manage the factory’s cash on a weekly basis
- Back-test against forecast, update and revision of assumptions will be required.
- Help to determine factory break-even production rate
- Update weekly inventory tracking model and use to forecast retail demand
- Updating restaurant P&Ls
- Excellent creative, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively work together with executives, managers, and accounting teams
- Candidate must be organized, driven, and a fast learner
- Required skills: demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred: Experience with Amazon’s Seller Central, Shopify, and financial modeling
- Preferred: Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field